Kubernetes Logo Shaped Cluster
We like the Kubernetes logo and thought it would be an awesome template for a cluster. See the images below:
What you need to build your own Kubernetes shaped cluster
- 4pc Raspberry Pi (We used the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B)
- 4pc 16 GB MicroSDHC cards
- 1pc Small Switch (We used the d-link go-sw-5e)
- 4pc 0.3m Ethernet cables (we chose different colors for easy identification)
- 1pc USB Power Hub (We used Anker PowerPort 6 60W)
- 4pc Micro-USB cables 0.3m (approx 1ft)
The last thing you need is of course the rack it self. We had it custom made at a laser cutting company. An Illustrator template can be downloaded here.
Once your cluster is assembled, have a look at our previous guide on how to set up Kubernetes-on-ARM.
Stay tuned for more stuff about Kubernetes, Clusters, Raspberry Pis, Microservices, etc.